Do you love doing faith formation in the context of retreats and camps? Have you been sitting on an idea that you’re just burning to bring to life? Have you led a retreat for your local church and would love to see the experience spread to a larger group?
We invite your proposal for a conference-wide retreat or camp in 2017. Please submit your online proposal no later than Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Your camp/retreat proposal can be:
- • For any age, intergenerational or adult groups;
- • At any time of year;
- • Located at Pilgrim Hills Camp or at any off-site location within Ohio, West Virginia or northern Kentucky;
- • Geared toward Forming Faith in a variety of creative ways.
Our main Pilgrim Hills summer camping season will go from June 1 – July 22. We do have some openings during those times. We can also host camps and retreats for all ages just about ANYTIME of year. We just need YOUR ideas and leadership! Please NOTE: Submitting a proposal means you are committed to leading the program for this event.
Before you fill out this online proposal you will need to have these things in mind:
• Names of a person/people on your leadership team.
• Bios of person/people on your leadership team.
• Name, description and proposed dates for your event.
• Articulated Faith Formation Goals.
• Proposed Budget for your event.
• Advertising language and strategy for communication.
Our Division of Outdoor Ministries will choose the camps, retreats or programs we are able to sponsor by Dec. 1. Questions? Contact Nicole Havelka at firstname.lastname@example.org.