If you want to find a way to help our Outdoor Ministries program and our camp properties, this may be just what you’re looking for. Here are some items, large and small, that are needed at Pilgrim Hills. Your gift of any amount can be designated for any of these items. Just let us know how to apply your gift.
• Donations to help pay for 2 large items:
A newer model 15 passenger van to replace the 1994 van. $20-23,000
Deck for one cabin, to be built at end of May. $1,500
• T-8 drop lights for the kitchen. 12 @ $75.00 each
• Cabin doors (they get a lot of abuse). Need at least 10 @ $150 each
• Mulch. On sale at Lowes @ 5 for $10. Last year we used over 400 bags of mulch and still did not have enough.
• Mattress covers. 50 @ $25 each
• Shower curtains. 10 @ $15 each
• New shower fixtures to replace outdated ones. 25 @ $90 each
• Flat screen TV w/built-in DVD to mount in Cabin 13/14. $400
• Donated rough sawn lumber
• Metal chairs. 12/year @ $30 each
• Padded chairs. 12/year @ $40 each
Make checks payable to: Ohio Conference UCC
Note on your check the item you wish to help purchase.
Ohio Conference UCC
6161 Busch Blvd., Suite 100
Columbus OH 43229
Designate your gift for Outdoor Ministries, and include the specific item in the Comment box.