There are two fees for each camp — an early registration fee ($15 discount) and the standard fee (for registrations received online or postmarked after March 31).
For example: $446/$461. The fee is $446 if you register online or postmark your paper registration by March 31. The fee is $461 if you register online or mail your registration on April 1 or later.
Consult the catalog or the online registration site to see the costs for specific camps.
2017 Summer Camp Catalog (PDF) AVAILABLE SOON
• We accept Master Card, VISA and Discover
• Online registration offers several credit card payment options (full payment, deposit + scheduled installments, deposit + balance payable by 2 weeks before camp) and an option to pay in full by check.
• Make checks payable to: Ohio Conference UCC. Please write the camper’s name on the memo line of your check and send with registration form, deposit and campership application (if requested).
• A minimum, non-refundable camp deposit is required at the time of registration. $75 is required for each full week camp, and $35 is required for each half week camp.
• The balance is to be paid in full two weeks before the start of camp. You can sign back into your account at any time to make additional payments.
Mail paper registrations and check payments to:
Outdoor Ministries, Ohio Conference UCC, 6161 Busch Blvd., Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43229-2547.
Returned checks will incur a $20 service charge.