To improve our campers’, volunteers’ and staff’s experience of our online registration system and to increase our ability to provide you with excellent hospitality upon your arrival, several major improvements are planned for 2017 including:
- Simpler, easier-to-use online registration system;
- All health and other permission forms totally online;
- Only TWO registration deadlines to remember;
- New volunteer staff online registration module.
What does this mean for campers and volunteer staff?
Campers and parents:
- No need to fill out health and permission forms while you’re waiting in long lines at camp registration! Save the data from your health and other forms online and upload a photo or scan of your insurance card. No need to print forms and bring them to camp if you do them online.
- Only TWO simple registration deadlines to remember for ALL summer camps: Early (discount) registration — March 31 and Final registration — May 15.
- If you used the online registration before, your userid and password will carry over to the new system.
For Volunteer Directors, Counselors and Site Staff:
- Volunteers will register for camp and compete their volunteer application paperwork through one online portal. (No need to fill out, scan and email or send your forms to the office.)
- Directors and site staff will be able to check registration in real time from their home through an individual online login.
- Directors and site staff can quickly and easily access information about campers’ special gifts and needs when preparing program and hospitality.
We are really looking forward to introducing you to this new and improved online system. Be looking for registration to open early in 2017! Questions? Contact either Pam Brown, Conference Administrator, email@example.com or Nicole Havelka, Minister for Resourcing Networking and Creativity, firstname.lastname@example.org.