Welcome home to Templed Hills Camp and Conference Center and the Heartland Conference Outdoor Ministry!
January 2021 News!
As of January 1st, 2021, Templed Hills Camp and Conference Center is being operated by Heartland Conference of the United Church of Christ.
- • This means we have severed our relationship with UCCR.
- • Site Reservations will no longer be managed by them. All site reservations made with UCCR will be honored.
- • We are currently closed due to Covid-19’s high rate in Ohio. Please see protocols below.
- • A new online site reservation system is currently under construction. After our existing groups have had a chance to secure their reservations, we will be opening up for new reservations.
- • Watch our website, social media, and eblasts for when it is ready.
- • Jill Frey, Executive Director of Outdoor Ministry will be overseeing this management. Please contact her with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling conference office at 1-800-282-0740 ext. 3.
- • Andy Lacefield continues as the Site Manager for Templed Hills Camp and Conference Center. He has been instrumental in this transition and also keeping camp afloat through this past year during Covid-19. You may reach him by email@example.com or calling the Conference Office at 1-800-282-0740 ext. 4.
- • Please click here for Templed Hills Covid-19 State of Emergency/Advisory Protocols.
- • Summer Camp: We are planning for summer camp 2021 and hope you are looking forward to participating. Although we all hope that the pandemic will be over soon, we believe that it will still be among us this summer. We are planning both in person opportunities and virtual/remote opportunities, including a camp-in-a-box through the mail, zoom type camp sessions, and of course our camp website. Please click here for details.
There are currently two opportunities for you to donate: Camp 2.0 Campaign and The Hills are Alive Capital Campaign.
Camp 2.0 campaign is to support the additional expenses of the summer camp program due to COVID-19 as well as to cover the day-to-day site expenses for Templed Hills Camp and Conference Center during this Covid-19 pandemic when we have no or limited income coming to support the site. Please click here to donate to the Camp 2.0 campaign.
The Hills are Alive campaign is a capital campaign for long range capital improvements to Templed Hills Camp and Conference Center and camp scholarships. This Campaign was scheduled to end December 31, 2020. Due to Covid-19 we have paused and extended this campaign to cover the day-to-day expenses at camp with the Camp 2.0 campaign. With your help to get through the pandemic shut down, we anticipate reinvigorating “The Hills are Alive campaign” for future development. Click here for more information and to donate to Hills are Alive.
Please prayerfully consider your gifts to both campaigns as you are able.
You may also send a donation for either campaign to the conference office in the Columbus area, Heartland Conference, PO Box 1230, Worthington, Oh 43085. Please include a note as to which campaign you wish to donate.
Donate to Camp 2.0 Today!