Thank you for your interest in supporting and promoting Templed Hills and Summer Camp 2020!
Here are some resources and ideas for you:
Spread the Word! Summer Camp Poster for the Community
Please download and print our new color flyer and hang it in your community! This piece is designed to appeal to those outside of the UCC church setting, so we appreciate you hanging it in libraries, grocery stores, community centers, family physician offices, schools, your car window — anywhere people will see it!
- •Designate a Sunday in February, March, or April as Camp Sunday
- •Celebrate Summer Camp, using Templed Hills year-round for church events, and the Hills are Alive Capital Campaign
- •Have an informational booth in your fellowship hall, during coffee hour. Ask previous campers and parents to share photos and help cover the booth to talk to new families. Let families know if you have a church scholarship fund to help pay camp fees and how they access it.
- •Post camp poster and leave it up (the first image below is a 24×36 poster).
- •Celebrate during worship by using the provided bulletin insert and the suggestions below.
Here are some resources:
Click on an image to view and download at its highest resolution.
**Please note that when you click on a PNG image, the background color may seem to change from white to black. This is an issue with the website that we are working to resolve, but it does not affect the integrity of the image should you choose to download it.**
Images for Social Media
Click here to learn more about the Hills are alive campaign:
You can support our campaign to prosper the future of Templed Hills by visiting the web site www.loveourhils.org.
Click here to learn more about using Templed Hills year-round for church events To reserve space for an non- summer camp event at Templed Hills, please contact our management organization — United Camps, Conferences and Retreats (UCCR) — at 800-678-5102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.