***Please note that camp registration for 2020 opens on January 15, 2020***
• Register and pay deposit by
April 15 May 15 to receive the lowest camp fees.
• Full payment is due by
May 15 May 31.
• Registration deadline for a given camp isthree weeks before a camp begins. Registrations after
May 15 May 31, must be paid in full at the time of registration. Campers may not attend camp if full payment has not been received. We reserve the right to cancel campers who have not paid.
We process registrations in the order received. We must receive your deposit and registration form to continue processing your registration. We do not reserve spaces at camp before processing your registration.
**Please note that we can no longer accept checks for online applications. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
A minimum, non-refundable deposit of $75 (for a full week camp) or $35 (for a partial week camp) is required at the time of registration. Your camper’s spot is not reserved without payment of the deposit.
Three or more registrations from the same immediate family or household each receive a 10% discount for the family. Grandparents going to Grandparent/Grandchild camp are considered immediate family when registering for Grandparent/Grandchild camp. To receive the discount, you must enter the discount code 3ORMORE with each camper’s registration. Enter the code in the box provided at the top of the list of camps available for each camper.
A Note for Grandparents
Please remember –
• Grandchildren register for grandparent/family camp under their parent/guardian household account.
• Grandparents register under their own household account.
• However, grandparents and grandchildren are eligible for the family discount if 3 or more attend together.
Please refer to the section of the Camper Information form that specifically applies to family camps. Use it to tell us about shared lodging requests and about invoices to be sent to someone other than a camper’s parents. If you want to receive the invoice for your grandchildren’s camp fees, please indicate it here.
To receive a refund, you must notify us, the Heartland Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-885-0722 ext. 2, of a cancellation at least two weeks before the beginning of the event unless there is a documented medical emergency or family crisis. The $75/$35 deposit is non-refundable. Once a camper is on site, no refund is available if the camper leaves early.
In the event of an accident at camp related to camp activities requiring a doctor’s care or hospitalization, the camper or camper’s family is considered primary for treatment cost. Templed Hills Camp and Conference center holds accident insurance that can be used as a secondary insurance to reimburse families for out of pocket expenses up to the policy limit.
Parents will need to submit the claim form and Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Camp staff will provide forms and parents may request these as needed.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Online registration is easy, secure and provides several payment options. Keep in mind that, once your family has an account, you can register anyone in your household online for any Outdoor Ministries event throughout the year.
Note about camp t-shirts: Camp t-shirts will be available for $15 in the following sizes: YS, YM, YL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, AXXL ($16), AXXXL ($17). The design will be posted once it is complete. There will be an option on the online registration form to purchase camp shirts. T-Shirts must be purchased and paid for by May 1.
The online camp registration process has 7 steps:
1. Select or add people for registration.
2. Select sessions (camps) for each person. This is the step where you can add the 3ORMORE code for a family discount.
3. Complete forms: camper information, household information, medical information, photo release. The required forms must be completed for your registration to be processed.
4. Select a Camp T-shirt size (optional).
5. Choose a payment option.
6. Review your registration
The forms below, previously emailed to you in a confirmation packet, are now part of the online registration process. Required forms must be completed for your registration to be submitted.
• Photo/Video/Audio Release
• Participant Medical and Permission Form, and request for Child’s Asthma Form if needed
• Camper Release Form (may be brought to camp)
• OPTIONAL Campership/Scholarship Applications
You will receive a confirmation email after your registration is complete. It will contain links to documents that you previously received in a separate confirmation email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Camp Registrar at 1.800.282.0740 x 2 or email@example.com.
We process registrations in the order received. You will be notified if the camp you chose has filled to capacity.